Are you looking for a hair business logo? Your brand is in good hands. Read below to discover the importance of a hair business logo and how to make one for yourself.
A logo is a fundamental aspect of every business as it establishes your visual identity and sets it apart from others in this industry. Branding forms a connection between you and your potential customers, and when done correctly, they may be more inclined to learn more about you.
A hair business logo can boost your brand’s appearance to viewers, but it does so much more than you think. It provides your business with professionalism and credibility.
Building your hair business can increase reliability and trust between you and your target market, which is essential as customers would be relying on you with their physical image. Hair is one of the most noticeable aspects of a person, so earning trust is an essential requirement before getting loyal customers.
A strong logo is one giant step in reaching this goal, and with our AI-powered logo maker to assist you, your visual branding needs are ready to go.
Before we get to that, here are some other steps you should take to make your hair business stand out from the crowd.
How To Make Your Hair Business Stand Out
A hair business logo is essential, but you can do more for your business to stand out and show off your incomparable styling and design skills.
Statistics show that the haircare market had a 76% increase in sales in 2020, and this number is estimated to grow until 2026. The same study shows that there is a growing demand for organic and natural hair products.
Keeping that in mind, here are other valuable tips to consider:
- Learn more about your competitors and their methods
- Collect client testimonials to attract new customers
- Curate videos of your process and products and promote them
- Consider cross-promoting with like-minded hair brands
- Reach out to influencers to get a brand ambassador
- Design appealing packages for hair products
- Incorporate organic and safe ingredients into the products
- Find your niche (using natural ingredients, serving bright and vibrant colors, etc.)
- Come up with a catchy slogan
- Take eye-catching photos of the results and promote them
- Market your hair business on several social media platforms
- Post feedback and reviews on social media platforms
- Provide diverse products that cater to market needs
- Have a unique selling point (organic core ingredients, sulfate-free shampoo, etc.)
Have you ever caught a makeover segment on some shows and movies? Changes in hairstyle have the most dramatic effect on people, physically and emotionally.
Potential customers are essentially trusting you with one of the most critical aspects of their self-image, which is quite the responsibility to uphold. Stand out by showing your audience that you are capable and that you genuinely care about their satisfaction.
These tips can definitely help inch your way to success, but a good branding strategy boosts the foundation of your corporate entity as a whole. A logo is the face of your business, and if it’s compelling enough, users are more likely to check out your products and services.
Steps To Create A Hair Business Logo
Here are six easy steps to get your hair business logo and ways to promote and market your business with your new visual.
Step 1: Have an awesome business name.
Your hair business name is more for your customers than it is for you. Choose a name that oozes skill and reliability, so much so that it would compel onlookers to learn more about you.
Consider using a business name generator to provide you with a distinctive name along with a stunning logo to go with it.
All you have to do is input 1 to 3 relevant keywords that describe your business and optimize your preferences.
The tool will generate a ton of names along with potential logo ideas for you to choose from.
Step 2: Find the name you like the most.
Browse through the selection of names before you and choose the one you like the best. Don’t worry about the logo design just yet—soon enough, you’ll have hundreds of different hair business logo designs to choose from.
When you’re choosing a name for your hair business, ensure you have these tips in mind for a compelling title:
- It needs to be unique and distinctive
- It needs to be relevant to your products and services
- It needs to be easy to pronounce and memorize
- It needs to be simple and recognizable
- It should reflect your hair business as a whole
Once you have chosen the right name, click ‘Ideas’ on the upper left of the page to check out hundreds of logo designs for it.
Step 3: Choose the best logo and customize it.
Every logo you see is completely customizable according to your preferences. Find one that is closest to your ideal logo. Once you’ve found it, click it to start the customization process. From here, you can modify its font, colors, icons, spacing— pretty much everything! Keep going until it reaches your vision.
When you start customizing, keep these tips in mind:
- Choose one or two colors at most
- Opt for a neutral backdrop
- Use the brand colors that best represent your hair business
- Choose one or two fonts at most
- Consider sans serif fonts for their readability
- Try not to overcrowd the logo with too many elements
- Design a simple yet substantial visual
- Ask yourself (or get feedback) whether it looks memorable and professional
- Choose an icon that best represents your hair products and services
Customization may seem like work on a surface-level understanding, but it achieves a deeper, fundamental goal for your business. It ensures that the logo is yours and yours alone. Being in total control of the elements, you get to make your vision come alive. Nobody knows that idea visual like you do.
Another benefit of customizing a hair business logo is that it helps your brand stand out from the competition. You get to add your creative touch to the logo instead of using ready-made designs, which tend to be boring and monotonous. A logo represents your brand, so you wouldn’t want the same qualities to be said about your business.
All in all, here are some benefits of logo customization:
- Helps in standing out from competitors
- Allows you to tap into your creativity
- Achieves your ideal logo design
- Adds distinction and memorability
- Helps make brand-specific elements come alive
- Proves that the design is truly your own
Step 4: Start finalizing and preview your logo.
Are you happy with the design? If you are, go ahead and click ‘Preview’ to see how your new logo will look on various platforms and products. If you see any changes you’d like to make, feel free to backtrack and make the adjustments.
You will also receive details about the font, color palette, business cards—everything about the logo and information you need to get your hair business running.
That’s all it takes to get a hair business logo—four simple steps, and you’re almost done. Now, all you have to do is choose a package plan before taking your new logo home.
Step 5: Choose your preferred logo plan.
You can choose from three logo kits, any of which you can upgrade to the $5/month subscription for a ton of benefits for your business.
The plan provides you with every service in the logo kit, the option to modify your logo unlimitedly, and a complete brand package, which lets you launch your hair business in almost no time at all. Give yourself an early start!
If you need your new logo right away, the basic kit is also available for as low as $20, which gives you full ownership of the logo, and you can start using it as soon as possible.
Depending on your choice of package, you can get:
- High resolution and Vector images
- A free domain name
- The option to edit your logo
- A social media kit
- A website builder
- Basic PNG files
- ...and so much more!
If you need more choices, check out the package plans to determine which would be the best for your business and its needs.
Step 7: Promote your hair business on social media.
Social media branding is a great way to engage with potential customers and spread more awareness about your services. If you regularly use your social media platforms to connect with your audience, chances are, it’ll lead to brand loyalty among customers by emphasizing what makes your hair business unique from all the others.
For example, Instagram is the perfect place to post images and videos of your hair products and styling routines, which can incline people to give your services a try. You can also include transformation images with its swipe feature.
But take note that before you post anything, you need a well-perceived business for people to take you seriously. And a way to build credibility in your hair business is to make your social media presence consistent.
A social media kit offers this consistency. We offer ready-to-use files for all your social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Youtube, and Twitter so that you can get started in no time.
More importantly, to build a hair business, you need a website to feature your products and have customers order them. We also offer a website builder, which gives you countless opportunities for how you want to use it for your business.
You can also dive into other forms of promotion, such as creating blogs about your journey in starting a hair business—providing tips and tricks to aspiring salon owners while also building your brand.
Studies show that more than 9 out of 10 respondents (a whopping 95%) agreed with the statement that “good user experience just makes sense.” So give your customers a great user experience and let your designs speak for you!
10 Great Examples Of Hair Business Logos
Here are ten logo examples to give you a little design inspiration:
1. You can’t go wrong with the simplicity of a black and white logo. Go with class and timelessness!
2. Do you specialize in organic and natural hair products? Let that show by using light colors and a relevant icon!
3. Many businesses decide to use blue for their logos. Why? It’s the color of professionalism and quality. Let those same qualities shine in your hair business logo.
4. Go for this sophisticated font! Swirls fit perfectly with a hair business logo.
5. A sizeable comb icon can tell customers exactly what you’re all about— serving them awesome hairstyles!
6. Yellow logos significantly stand out! Add this excellent black font, and you are set!
7. Simple logos are the best logos. You can achieve so much by expressing only the basics.
8. Do you cater primarily to women? Throw in a splash of pink in your hair business logo for some girly flair!
9. Red is remarkable in a logo. It symbolizes energy and power. Show customers that your business is a formidable one with red’s assets.
10. Do you offer hair care products? This is the perfect icon for a hair business logo! Now, add some yellow for that extra oomph.
The Impact Of A Hair Business Logo
A logo is the core of your visual branding needs because it builds a foundation between you and your target market. It shows that you care about your hair business enough to brand it properly.
Compelling logos can ultimately set you apart from the competition, and they can potentially tell users a story with a single glance.