My top tips for working from home are:
1. Keep your morning routine. Whether it's making coffee and breakfast or a morning workout, keep everything business as usual.
2. Add structure to your weekdays. These days weekdays can blur into weekends. Make sure your weekdays have the rigour to them so the weekdays can feel decidedly different.
3. Wear headphones. While the home is comforting, home is also full of distractions. Put on focusing music or white noise playlist and tune out the home.
4. Maintain regular office hours. It's tempting to put work by the wayside to get a project done at home but keep your 9-5 as close to those hours as possible to maintain a feeling of normalcy.
5. Get dressed. The ritual of getting dressed for work sets a purpose for the day ahead and the task you need complete.